Appraisal Institute Leadership in BBG
Posted On January 17, 2014
The Appraisal Institute is a global organization of real estate appraisers from 60 countries around the world striving to advance professionalism, ethics, global standards, methodologies and practices within property economics.
At BBG, we believe becoming a part of this global advancement is important. That is why we encourage our employees to get involved with the Appraisal Institute. We are proud to say many of our managing directors served as presidents, board members and committee members over the years.
- Diane Butler, CEO: Past National Board of Directors Member
- Chris Roach, Senior Managing Director, Western Region: Director
- Bruce Kellogg, Executive Managing Director of Strategic Initiatives: Past Atlanta Chapter President, National President and Board Member.
- Bill Barnes, Director: Current Director, Past Committee Member, President, Vice President and Secretary-Treasurer
- Chris Stallings, Managing Director: Current Houston Chapter President, Past Board of Directors President
- Mike Rinner, Director: Past Colorado Chapter Board Member, Committee Member and Past Kansas Chapter President
- Kyle Lewallen, Managing Director: Past Central Texas Chapter President, Vice President, Committee Member and Board of Directors Member
- Curtis R. Smith, Managing Director: Current Board Member, Past Ozark Mountain Chapter President 2013, Past Ozark Mountain Chapter Vice-President 2012 and Education Chair
- Josh Smith, Managing Director: Current Board Member, Past Ozark Mountain Chapter President 2012, Past Ozark Mountain Chapter Vice-President 2011
- Josh Singleterry, Lead Appraiser: Current Board Member